Maryland Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education
Scope of Work:
Term: October 4, 2010 – February 15, 2011
Hours: 16 hours per week from October 4-February 9 and February 14-15. Expectation of being present full-time during the conference February 10-13, 2011.
Hourly rate: $12 - $15 per hour, depending on skill level of applicant.
Where: The incumbent will work out of the MAEOE headquarters in Jessup, Maryland.
Duties: Primary responsibility is to coordinate on line and paper registration for the 2011 MAEOE conference and to staff/coordinate the registration table during the conference. This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Answer questions about registration and the conference.
2. Set up registration website. Knowledge of Avectra software a plus.
3. Work with the database for all registrations.
4. Provide reports on numbers of participants to the Conference co-chairs and committee.
5. Coordinate registration packets.
6. Prepare name tags for approximately 700 participants.
7. Staff the registration table at the conference and coordinate volunteers to help staff the registration table.
Good phone and interpersonal skills. Good working ability with databases. This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
Deadline: September 17, 2010.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
7761 Waterloo Road
Jessup, Maryland 20794